– KTM 790 Duke put in India is Rs 8.64 lakh (introductory, ex-showroom, pan-India)
– KTM 790 Duke 2019 launched finest in 9 cities as of now
– The KTM 790 Duke rivals the Suzuki GSX-S750 (Rs 7.52 lakh)and Kawasaki Z900 (Rs 7.69 lakh)
– KTM 790 walkaround overview facets use sound, detailed specifications and extra
– KTM has additionally announced a profitable finance plan for 790 Duke customers
The KTM 790 Duke has at final been launched in India. A CKD (Totally Knocked Down) import, KTM’s ‘Scalpel’ is priced at Rs 8,63,945 lakh (introductory ex-showroom) and is on hand in nine cities finest: Mumbai, Pune, Delhi, Kolkata, Surat, Guwahati, Bengaluru, Hyderabad, Chennai. The KTM 790 Duke goes up in opposition to the Suzuki GSX-S750 and the Kawasaki Z900, priced at Rs 7.52 lakh and Rs 7.69 lakh respectively. Bookings for the KTM 790 Duke are delivery now, for a token quantity ranging from Rs 5,000 to Rs 25,000 searching on the dealership.
The 790 Duke is powered by 799cc, liquid-cooled, parallel-twin motor that produces 104.6PS at 9000rpm and 87Nm at 8000rpm. It comes paired to a 6-stir transmission with a bi-directional quickshifter equipped as a venerable fitment.
Read extra right here:
KTM 790 Duke launched in India: https://bit.ly/2kZYORH
#KTM790Duke #790Duke #ZigWheels
Look for On Avenue Stamp